Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What is Dara’s birthday wish?

Dara recently celebrated her birthday, then wrote a post on the internet to share her experience.

On October 24th, Dara posted on her me2day, “A very early surprise birthday party organized by so many people who love Sandara! It’s the first birthday party of the year! It seems that it was done early since I have a busy schedule in Japan on my birthday. Thank you so much. I’m too shy to say expressions of love! I’m just always so happy because of all of you! Let us keep our friendship forever!

Continued, she wrote, “I was in a rush when I blew out the candles so I didn’t make a wish. My wish is for 2NE1 to play together for a very, very long time! Of course, with blackjacks also! Wow~ waves of joy!” and revealed her deep feelings towards 2NE1 members.

In the photo she uploaded, Dara smiles shyly with her signature index finger pose. Netizens have commented, “Congratulations!”, “Hope your wish comes true“, and “You always look so young and cute all the time.”

2NE1 plans to release their first single in Japan on November 16th.

Source: Naver
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment