Monday, October 3, 2011

Sandara Park: “I cried my eyes out, so now I’m a puffy mess”

Sandara Park revealed that she bawled her eyes out over the conclusion of some projects.

On October 2nd, Sandara posted via me2day, “[Our] ‘Nolza’ Japan tour is over. I was wondering when we would finish all 6 concerts, but we’re already done. It was really a great experience and it will become a memory in my heart. A big thank you to everyone — this isn’t the end, but only the beginning for 2NE1, so you’ll come play with us again, right? 2NE1 Nolza!”.

She continued, “I was sad that the concerts are over, but “2NE1 TV” is ending now too? This was really the last episode, and I cried my eyes out with disappointment, runny nose and everything, so now I’m a puffy mess. Puffy Dara! There was so much more to do. I hate saying farewell.”

In her attached photos, Sandara pretends to ‘cry’ by dragging tear marks down her face. In the other shot, she’s seen making a heart with her hands, as she gives off a bright smile.

Netizens commented, “I’m sad, too”, “She really looks like she cried her eyes out”, and “2NE1, let’s play again!”.

Source: Newsen via Nate
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment