Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Minzy gives Dara a handmade scarf for her birthday!

Sandara Park showed off a present she received from fellow member Minzy

On October 26th, Dara posted a picture through her me2day with the comment, “Directly from our youngest Minkki! A scarf that she knitted for me as a present~! Because of her, I think I’ll be warm all winter! +.+ What can’t our Minkki do? Kyah~! Did you see the dance practice video Minkki posted a while back? Although I knew she was good at dancing, I was surprised once again after watching that video! Power Minkki! +.+ Whose little sister? My little sister~! Eehe~!^o^v”

In her selca, Dara wrapped Minzy’s handmade scarf around her head and neck, showing her appreciation for the thoughtful gift.

Fans commented, “It must be warm and nice”, “So beautiful”, and “She’s very talented, Minkki is the best!” 

Source: Dara’s me2day
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment