Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dara is working out to keep her figure!

Sandara Park has revealed her workout regime to fans.

Through her me2day, from October 27th through October 29th, Dara posted daily pictures of herself during her work-outs.  She commented, “During my lonely work-out…!!! hehehe“, “Lonely work-out 2!!! hehehe Chae Lim (CL) is running diligently next to me!  Kyah~! I’m going to finish this year strong! ^_^v“, and ”Lonely work-out 3!!! Sweating~!^__^;;“.
In each uploaded picture, Dara is seen running on the treadmill, proving her diligence in keeping shape. Each day, she had on a new, fresh Adidas training outfit. For some time now, 2NE1 have been endorsment models for Adidas.
In her latest photo, pictured above, not only is she  on the treadmill in her adidas clothes, she also appears to be watching  a historical drama.

Netizens commented, “Unnie, hahaha are you doing some exercise? Good job unnie! Stay healthy! hwaiting! ;)“, “If I work out with Dara I think I’ll be fit and have a body too..it’s hard exercising“, ”No, don't exercise… you’re so skinny now… gain more weight Dara“, and “Is she watching Deep Rooted Tree?”.

Source + Image: Dara’s me2day 
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment