Monday, December 27, 2010

Park Taehwan had a suprise meeting with his ideal girl Sandara Park, “asking her out?”

Park Taehwan met his ideal girl Sandara Park.

He recently appeared on a program called “Win Win” and chose his ideal girl to be Sandara Park of 2NE1, saying “I prefer girls who are older than me than younger girls. Someone sweet, I saw her by chance at a concert.” 

When his ideal girl Sandara Park showed up, Park Taehwan became nervous, different from his confident figure at the Olympics.

Especially when Sandara Park asked, “Why me, of all members of 2NE1?”. He expressed his honest feelings answering, “You looked small, cute, and so active.

When the MCs asked, “What if Sandara Park asks you to teach her how to swim?”. He answered “It’s an honor! I’ll do it free of charge and give her a full set of swimming devices. All she needs to do is to offer me a meal”, showing a little hope to ask her out.

Source: News Nate
Translated by: HuisuYoon@21bangs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment