Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Me2day Update: Dara + YG Trainer [12/07]

Translation: "Wassup?!? Now that the concert is over, we’ve come out to attend our schedules~! The year end is always busy!^_^ Already the year end..Christmas is already here.. My mind.. Ah! *About her talking from the stage in her first and next concerts*!!!^.^"

Translation: "Sandara!^^"

Translation: "Wassup~!!! Since the concert ended, I’ve had some free time!!! The members worked hard and so are resting..ㅠ*Unexpectedly long?*! What’s the matter~! Do you know the strength of 2NE1??? I went to see a movie as a personal appointment~!^.^ Animated movie~!!!"

Translation: "*Feeling awkward at times in the YG Family?* Unusually, I feel awkward with Daesung… Came with Daesung to see a movie and become more intimate! Although I got a new turtle doll! But…Daesung and I are still awkward~ Ah! The movie started! It’ll be fun!^.^"

Photos: 2NE1 + Hwang Ssa Bu Me2day
Translation: AA-CHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment