Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Me2day Update: Dara [12/29]

Translation: "After we finished practice, I rushed over to watch ‘Win Win’! Ack! Embarrassing~! I learned a lot about Mr. Park while watching today^^ Ah! Also, the spiky cap…I made it after schedules.. fighting to stay awake! Thank you to our stylists for supplying me with the spikes!^.^"
Translation: "Wassup? ^.^ CL president Dara! (__)  Totally cute like CL, right?? *About only seeing her features on stage and not the real thing*? Pick the kid that’s warm and cute! *Something about fans not being able to do something*.. My feeling a little while ago!"
Translation: "As always, we’re thankful for the Christmas letters set by fans~ One such message came to me and said, “Unni…I’m too grateful. How can I tell you? I just don’t know.. >.<" Dundun... Totally cute!!!"

Dara Status : "I escaped to my own room! The expression and eye color… *About CL doing activities with everyone*!^_^V CL wrote the mail by hand and thought about it! CL is showing her charm again~ Is there no end to her charm???"

Translation: AA-CHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment