Sunday, December 26, 2010

Me2day Updates: Dara& Minzy [12/26]

Translation: "What are you doing today, everyone?! Kkyak~ It’s been a few days since I came by~~ Hehe~!! Not much left of 2010, so have a good one~^_^ It’s cold, so wrap up warm~~!!"
Translation: "GD&TOP’s signed CD to me arrived!!!!!!! *Talking about whenver YG Family albums come out, there are messages and signed CDs*^^ We practice a lot, but we always get albums from seniors..hehe Like the warm retired life! *Something about an official announcement*~! I wish~! ^_^"
Translation: "What did you do today, everyone?! Kkyak~ And Dara too is a year older..Keok!_-_ There isn’t much of 2010 left, so I’m sharing this comic picture with you! This is Minzy’s hat that I bought…fool.. For me, it doesn’t feel like it matches~ I wanted it~ Wah! Bought it for Minzy and it’ll look cute~!"

Photos: 2NE1 Me2day
Translation: AA-CHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment