Friday, January 20, 2017

Park Bom says she still loves YG and shares diary entry

Following the sad news of group 2NE1's disbandment, Park Bom claimed that she still loves YG even after being blamed for the disbandment.

A Twitter user asked her if she hates YG or not and Park Bom replied that she loves YG.
In the revealed diary entry, the singer hand wrote describing her day on Tuesday, October 20, saying, "It was another busy day today..."  The singer mentioned a person whom she deeply admired and expressed her wishes to become like that person someday. "That person is truly amazing...There's no doubt that person is great."  She jotted down more thoughts, reflecting on her life hoping to become a better person, "I also want to become a great person, looks really awesome."

The second part of her diary entry was revealed through her Instagram, "...I have a lot of things on my mind so it's hard to record them all.  I wonder if I'm truly a happy person or if I'm just overreacting..."

Reading this, fans commented, "Don't leave unnie," "Thank you," "I missed your voice so much," "Never say goodbye 2NE1."
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment