Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Dara says she was devastated and depressed after 2NE1's disbandment

Dara shared her thoughts on 2NE1's breakup through JTBC's 'Talking Street' on January 25. 

Yoo Hee Yeol asked Dara about 2NE1's disbandment, with Dara replying, "I was devastated at first.  I was in denial and became depressed.  But now, I have accepted the reality and decided to participate in the show today." 

In addition, "I am spending time with the members as usual, making them my closest friends." 

Hearing this, Seo Jung Hoon commented, "It seems you still have tears in your eyes as we speak." Dara then smiled, "No, I'm done crying now." 

Netizens commented, "I listened to your songs often. But it appears I can't anymore..." "I am happy to have spent 7 years listening to 2NE1. I will continue to cheer for you girls."

Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment