Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sandara Park shows off her unique YG concert fashion!

Sandara Park (a.k.a.’Dara‘) has revealed a picture of her unique YG concert fashion.

On January 22nd, Dara posted a new photo through her me2day and commented, “There is no way you won’t recognize this! Darong’s encore fashion! During the encore, I stand on stage wearing casual fashion using our concert goods!”

She continued, “How should I wear the YG Family towels today? Should I wrap it around my neck? Should I hang it on my pants? Should I wear it on my head? After some attempts, I decided to go with hairbuns! Do I look like Uhm Jung Hwa unnie? Just saying! hehehe I don’t know!” 

The idol then shared a photo showing how she managed to fashion a hairbun-headband out of the special ‘YG Family Concert‘ merchandise.

With her unique accessory, Dara reminded fans of Uhm Jung Hwa‘s headphone fashion from her hit song, ‘I Don’t Know‘. She even parodied the strong pose from Uhm Jung Hwa’s choreography.

Netizens stated, “No matter what it is, if Dara unnie does it, it looks pretty” and “Sandara Park, who overflows with aegyo. How are you so pretty?” 

In related news, 2NE1 and their YG Entertainment labelmates will be completing their ‘15th Anniversary YG Family Concerts‘ in Japan this month.

Source: Sandara Park’s official me2day
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment