Friday, January 20, 2012

Dara shares some skincare tips in new ‘Etude House’ ad!

On January 20th, Dara updated her me2day with an explanation of an Etude product. She wrote, “Revealing it one at a time, [it's] ‘Skin Malgem’! There are 5 types~ It’s fun to pick which one matches your skin! [As for] Me… well, my skin is kind of dry, so I need to use more moisture!!! +.+”

“Moist It’s Moist~! Moist Moist~It’s moist~! Are you curious about the song? This song is sung by SHINee! ^.^”.

(Dara is referring to SHINee’s new ‘Etude House song’)
Dara then continued to explain her ad: “Skin Malgem is the best~ Start! +.+If you look at this image, you can see a dancing machine! You can see Dara doing some gymnastics for ‘Skin Malgem’! SHINee also followed me a little! ^_^  ’Skin Malgem’ [is] moist & deep, moist & fresh, & [an] essential smoother! Choose choose~! For my dry skin, moist!”
Lastly, she revealed a hilarious photo of her brother’s cat Dadoong, who seems to be enthralled by Dara’s ad.

“Doong looking at big nuna?!? ha~ Anyway, I want to quickly reveal some news about 2NE1..but..! There’s no news yet!^^; It might be like that for a while, but we’ll be working hard to prepare (something)? +.+ Hmm…”

“We have a vacation planned in February for 2NE1 who has worked really hard ~^0^ Yoo hoo! [I'll do some] Tanning in this cold weather haha”.

Looks like 2NE1 will be going somewhere warm for their hard-earned break.

Meanwhile, Dara’s full Etude House CF will be revealed on February 1st.

Source + Image: Dara’s me2day
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment