Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dara’s Special New Year’s Resolution!

In celebration of a brand-new year, Sandara Park subtly shared her New Year’s resolution with her fans.

On December 31st, Dara shared some interesting and personal facts about herself on her me2day page. She wrote, “I finally got over my terrible phobia of flying on airplanes! After being on the plane so many times because of all our international activities this year, I realized I’m comfortable with flying now! From now on, I can work in better condition! Goodbye 2011!”

Then, in the end, Dara added, “Now, is it time for me to get over my fear of men?”

After reading this, fans began to wonder about Dara’s intention behind the last sentence she wrote. Curious fans left comments and questions regarding Dara’s future love life, such as, “Does this mean she’s ready or allowed to date?” 

Credits: in2kpop

No comments:

Post a Comment