Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sandara Park is working out hard to wear a swimsuit?

Although it doesn’t really seem like she needs it, Sandara Park appears to be working out hard in order to prepare for wearing swimsuits for trips!

On January 30, she wrote on her me2day, “Ah, it has been a long time since I had to go through with this lonely process of self-care! I am working out the last minute before a trip in order to wear a swimsuit. Everyone, let us do everything well beforehand. This was the perfect chance for me to show off my perfect abs! It is regrettable. I am going to work out harder form now on!
Sandara Park also posted a picture doing pull-ups in a blue jumpsuit.

Netizens that have come across the picture stated, “I think she has a good body. Why lose weight?” “Soon she’s only going to have bones left,” “Why does she need to lose weight. I should just die,” and “It’s good to have perfect abs but don’t push yourself too hard.

Source: Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment