Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Me2day Update: Dara [6/08]

Translation: "Goodmorning!! It such a waste that our araneta show is not a full fledge 2NE1 concert! so it ended up really fast! we hope that we could go there again!!!"

Translation: "Morning!!!^^ I wrote a message a while ago about our short show in the Philippines! So many Blackjacks came to our concert~ and when the concert ended, they didn't easily leave their seats, and so we are too couldn't leave the waiting room! I hope we could come back there and have another concert! I expect~! ^.^"

Translation: "Everytime we perform on stage I always have the confidence! But I always worry too! My friend took this picture for me who is also worried on that day! +.+ I can't express my feeling when the people on their seats are looking at me on stage! I'm really excited for our first solo concert as well! ^.^"

Photos: 2NE1 Me2day
Translation: Daily2NE1

No comments:

Post a Comment