Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dara has a hair malfunction?

2NE1’s Dara had a slight hair malfunction while experimenting around with hairstyles.

On June 4th, Dara uploaded a hilarious picture of herself and wrote, “Experimenting mind… my hair… my little kid hair does whatever you do to it so I did it according to Chaerin’s design.. Fail! I need to re-design it quickly before the performance! I want to be pretty!”

In the photo, she did a version of her famous straight-up ponytail from 2NE1’s “Fire” days, andhe seems pretty appalled by her hair in the photo. 

As revealed, CL designed the style, but it seems like Dara is not too happy with it.

Netizens wrote, “You experiment with music and hair”, “It looks like there’s a tower on her head”, and “It looks like Chosun Dynasty Japanese style”.

Source: TV DAILY via Nate News
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment