Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Me2day Update: Dara & Bom [11/09]

Translation: "Good morning!!!^.^ On today’s 2NE1 TV~? Our second song recording in LA! In our free time, we headed to Disneyland! *They filmed while they were playing around after some Japanese schedule with their PD?*~! We fell in! Be careful~!^.^"

Translation: "Ja~! Everybody concentrate!!! These are our YG Family Concert performance charts and seating arrangements~ Wow..It’s going to be such a big hit?!? Many places will come and go and we’ll have the chance to see your faces.. *The thought of it is keeping her up?* Find it!!! Come on, come on!^.^ Trembling~!!"

Translation: "Sleeping rabbit~~*^^* She’s dreaming about a journey to a faraway land~~~"

Translation: "Although we’re recently securely filming, we’re busy~ Sleepy.. So during the day we’re busy and then I fall into a deep sleep.. (For your information, I’m now in a deep sleep^^ It’s not possible to show you!Only I can see!!) Ja~! This picture of Park Bom in a deep sleep in the Inkigayo waiting room.! So cute!"

Translation: "Oh oh!!!!Ack!!!No!!!Oh my god!!2NE1 TV started me2 is done!!! Fell asleep!!!!!!! Oh my god… *thud*! I’m wearing the hat that I got as a birthday gift in Japan the second time I was there~! Dara will inform someone who doesn’t have it! Who will it be?! ^.^"

Translation: AA-CHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment