Saturday, November 13, 2010

Me2day Update: Dara [11/13]

Translation: "Big sister’s birthday~! Eating dinner and cake with mum and my younger sister! But Thunder cried… Although there was time, he couldn’t come to the house! I want to see him! I found an old picture that’s super cute!!! *Squeee*~!!!"

Translation: "Oh my god~!!! it’s already 2am??? At home to see the members and with another surprise cake! Ready to be congratulated in silence! Impression… And fan’s presents!! I waited a day!!!^.^ Such valuable gifts..thank you!^_^"

Translation: "Wassup?!? Good morning~!^_^ Finishing the rehearsal in order to make a good sound~! I just got presents from the members!!! ^.^v As well~ The members know what I like! Hat, sneakers and t-shirts!!! I got them! I’ll write about it!!! Thank you, guys~!^.^"

Translation: "I am this kinda girl~! Wearing a cap which 2NE1 CL gave to me as a present, sneakers from Park Bom gave, a t-shirt from minkki~ this kinda girl~!!! Yeah I’m totally boasting about it… I feel great!^.^"

Translation: "Our main vocal BOM who has the voice of soul.. T.T her voice doesn’t come out because of such a severe flu T.T but she keeps saying that she must do a live stage, I’m just so moved~! T.T actually all members had cold but we are alright now, except for Bom who’s getting worse.. don’t get too worried, just cheer our Bom up to recover soon! Go Bom!!!"

Translation: AA-CHAN & 21Bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment