Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dara’s visa photo revealed!

2NE1’s Dara recently revealed an interesting picture taken for her Japanese visa papers.

Dara wrote on her me2DAY, ‘What’s up?!? ^^ Coming back to Korea!!! How are our Blackjacks without us? Have you all been well?? ㅋ Because this is funny, I decided to show you all ㅋㅋ What’s this??? Because we went to Japan for a concert, we got visas.. But this picture in my passport… ㅋㅋ When I went through the customs, I was really surprised! ㅋㅋ What’s this… ㅋㅋㅋ
Dara’s stiff expression and interesting hairstyle aroused much laughter from fans.

The visitors commented,
‘A different Dara’
‘Looks like a page from a history book’
‘So pretty’
‘Looks like Mickey Mouse’
‘I can sense your anxiety even from here’
2NE1 is currently promoting their follow-up song, ‘It Hurts’.

Source: StarNews via Nate & Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment