Friday, November 12, 2010

Me2day Update: Dara [11/12]

Today is Dara's 26th Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDARA PARK! #HappyDaraDay Daily2NE1 loves you! <3

Translation: "Tada!!!!! As I thought.. We are not normal… We’re in the middle of filming! My birthday cake.. but… someone ate it while I was shooting my scene!!! Before midnight.. What the!!! It’s funny!!!"

Translation: "They said they’d sing me a song and wish me a happy birthday, so they prepared a Chocopie instead! How did this come about?!? One of the members loves bread.. Did they, my cake ..??? *Nyamnyam* eat it???"

Translation: "But!!!! The suspect who went *nyamnyam*~! The one who ate my birthday cake… Put a face on my cake.. Wow… I have to do my scene now, so what should I do for makeup?? I really can’t stop~!!! We’ve been busy this morning! Anyway, thanks for the laughs~!^.^"

Translation: "*Explosive laughter*!!! I think this picture will explain what happened! I laughed a lot anyways, so it was all fun..!!! We’ll be up late filming, so you guys head to bed!!!^.^ Ah~ I’m happy~!!! I can have a laugh and make it through tonight’s filming! Fighting!!! Good night!^_^"

Translation: "We finished filming in the morning and when I came home, I ate my mom’s seaweed soup! ^^ It’s because I haven’t been sleeping for two days…I think I’ll be able to sleep all day today! Tonight, I’m going back to the dorm and see my member’s faces and then I’m going to go to sleep to get ready for tomorrow! Have a great day~! Good night for my members and me~! ^.^"

Translation: AA-CHAN & 21Bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment