Friday, October 22, 2010

Me2day Update: Dara [10/22]

Translation: "*sniff*… Bleh!!! *I think she’s angry that no-one noticed her new hair color*~!!! Bad fans…*sniffsniffsniff*…"

Translation: "I dyed my hair too!!! And no-one noticed.. Chaerin and Minzy dyed too??? I did too! But no-one noticed..*sniffsniffsniff* Is it only me that you’re not interested in??? The girls didn’t notice!!! But today’s Mokpo performance was totally awesome! Super good~! So exciting! Wicked! Kkyak~!^.^"

 Translation: "We’ve just ended our radio show and now we’re in the new apartment!!!keke Our fans prepared lunchbox for us to eat!!!keke Delicious~! We’ll enjoy our food! While the kids are eating, I took a picture of them.ke We’re enjoying our food ^_^ Thank you!!!"

Translation: AA-CHAN + 21 BANGS



No comments:

Post a Comment