Sunday, October 10, 2010

2NE1 told some funny stories and facts about them in Win Win

 
The girls recently made an appearance on KBS2TV's Win Win and revealed some of their funny stories and facts about them.

CL was the first one to tell a story. CL told a cute story in Win Win about Bom. CL says that "During the filming of You and I Music Video of Bom, there's a shot in a cupcake store. I visited Bom during the shooting and saw Bom and the stylist were running wildly. That place also happen to be the central. The two of them were shouting and running at the same time. I don't know what happened, then I caught the stylist and asked him what happened. He said to me that Bom's chewing the muffin and running away, holding the muffin and a cupcake. Bom doesn't care about the shooting and just want to eat. Bom is not allowed to do it so she ate and ran at the same time."

On the other hand, Dara told a joke that Minzy is already 43 year olds. Dara says "Minji exceptionally love the songs from the 90's, she can also sing a lot of 70's and 80's trot songs." The MC asked, "Trot? Minji can sing trot? What song?" then Minzy replied "Yes, I love trot. I love the song entitled 'What What'.

Bom also revealed that Dara is afraid of planes. Bom says "Really, when I first heard it, I thought she was just lying and pretending to be frail. But when we went overseas a couple of times, one day, I sat with her and realized that she was shaking wildly." Dara replied "The plane was shaking so I was so afraid and shook and she thought that I was joking." Then Bom joked and told Dara "Ah! The plane's wing has broken!". 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving and sharing nice funny stories, KBS2TV's Win Win.
    funny facebook statuses

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautıful your best music come on the turkey love your

    ReplyDelete