Friday, October 15, 2010

2NE1’s Dara and Bom to appear on Strong Heart

2NE1’s Dara revealed a picture taken with Bom at a BBQ house after the filming of Strong Heart.

Dara wrote on her me2Day, ‘Bom and I just finished filming for Strong Heart! We worked so hard today so we went to a BBQ house. To CL and Minzy who are waiting at home – don’t worry, we did well!

The picture shows Dara and Bom sporting V signs. Fashionista Bom drew attention with the holes in her shirt while Dara wore a hat resembling a chicken comb.

The netizens commented,
        ‘I’ll be watching Strong Heart’
       ‘Dara’s face is so small in the hat’
       ‘I hope you’d able to keep your ground even as a newbie on variety’
      ‘You two have worked hard’
      ‘I’m looking forward to Strong Heart’

Source: NTN + http://www.allkpop.com/
Picture: Dara’s me2Day

No comments:

Post a Comment