Saturday, December 14, 2013

2NE1 reveal their ideal types + CL comments on nude scene in 'Missing You' MV

CL expressed confidence about going nude in "Missing You" MV and revealed she appeared as is without any adjustments to her diet or exercise schedule.

On the December 12th broadcast of KBS Cool FM's 'Lee So Ra's Music Plaza', CL was asked how she got in shape for her nude scene, and she shared, "I didn't show my entire body but just my silhouette, so I didn't need to do anything in particular..."

She also shared the reactions of her YG family, "Yang Hyun Suk and my YG family didn't say anything when I said I would do the [nude scene], but after seeing the scene, they said it's a relief it turned out well... For our previous slow songs, I used to wear studded outfits, but listening to this song, I wanted to give a less strong feeling." 

When asked, "Aren't you allowed to date now?" Park Bom responded, "We can, but now that we're able to, there is no one." The girls also commented on their ideal types. CL said, "I like a man who is in his own world. While others may think he's crazy, I like a man with individuality." Dara added, "I like a dependable person who can fit me in his arms, and someone who I have a common interest with. I like playing guitar, cats, and chicken."

Park Bom also revealed herself to be a fan of the most-talked about drama these days 'Heirs', saying, "Whatever he does, someone who does it well and is the best at... I like Lee Min Ho from 'Heirs' these days."

Credits: Allkpop

1 comment:

  1. i still think TOP and BOM a.k.a. the alien couple will be super cute and awesome if they actually date!

    ReplyDelete