Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Yang Hyun Suk reveals 2NE1's 'Missing You' brought his wife to tears

Yang Hyun Suk shared his that 2NE1's "Missing You" was able to bring the members and his wife to tears.

Yang Hyun Suk revealed, "This song is quite a weird song. It sounds like you're listening to a pop song with a refined arrangement and a charm that I can't put my finger on."

"Every time the members recorded the song, they cried so much that the recording didn't go smoothly. It became so weird that I let my wife listen to it, and she began to cry immediately. It was surprising each time so I'm curious as to how the public will respond."

Dara also confessed that the song brought her to a flood of tears as she shared, "As I recorded this song, I cried so much that I used up a whole box of tissues." Park Bom also shared, "It is a song through which you can hear the emotions that come from our hearts very well."

Get ready for the release of "Missing You" on the 21st!

Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment