Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dara reveals having many suitors

Asian superstar Sandara Park did not bat an eyelash when asked about her love life.

In an exclusive interview with Push after her press conference for local clothing brand Penshoppe, Sandara admitted that she does have a number of suitors.

Pero hindi pa ako sumagot kasi siguro feeling ko gusto ko munang mag-work and concentrate muna, (I can't say yes, because I need to work and concentrate first.)” she explained.

It seems though that the Pambansang Krung Krung is not closing her doors on love. 

“I can’t promise na hindi ako magkaka-love life kasi if one day nandiyan ‘yung prince charming ko, hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko,”(I can't promise that I won't fall in love, because if one day, my prince charming will show up, I don't know what to do.) she said. “Baka sabihin ko sa Instagram ‘Uy may boyfriend ako!’ Hindi ko rin alam. (I might reveal it on Instagram saying "I have a boyfriend! I really don't know.)

Last year, Sandara was rumored to be dating My Love From The Star actor Kim Soo-hyun after they were reportedly spotted having dinner together.

While she remains to be single, Sandara is very close to a number of boys under her management label YG Entertainment. Just last year, Sandara’s closeness with them made headlines after she posted photos of her with boy group iKON and rap trio Epik High.

“Nakakatuwa kasi ako ‘yung Ate pero feeling nila sila ang Kuya,” (It's so funny because I am older than them (noona), but they felt that they are older than me (oppa) shared the 31-year-old star.

She continued, “So parang nakakatawa  ‘yung mga relationship ko with the boys. Ngayon nakakalungkot kasi sobrang busy sila. Meron silang tour all over the world so parang hindi kami nagkikita. (It seems that we have a fun relationship. It's so sad that they have been so busy lately. They have a tour all over the world so we just rarely see each other.)

However, Sandara admitted that they do get in touch even if they are miles apart.

“Yes naman. Kapag may birthday, happy birthday ganyan, (We keep in touch specially if it's a birthday, we greet each other.)” she said.

After her official events with the clothing brand, Sandara spent some down time in Tagaytay and a theme park in Laguna.

Dara left the country on Monday evening and even took her message to her fans on her Instagram account.

Credits: PUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment