Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Bom joins Dara in Manila

Park Bom has joined Dara in Manila for vacation.

The two were spotted by fans at Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa, Laguna on April 3 and the news quickly spread on social networking sites.

Filipino fan Jas tweeted she was surprised when she saw Bom with Dara.

I turned my head and saw Park Bom looking at me!!! I was so shocked that I screamed her name ‘PARK BOM!!!!’ She smiled and waved at me…

She added, “People were looking at me when I was fangirling for my life, like screaming, jumping, stomping, crying. But I don’t care. I miss my queens.

Bom is so pretty in person. Those photos online, hd or not, are no match when you see her in real life. Dara was waving shyly, and keeps her head down.

Twitter user AG De Guzman also saw them at Enchanted Kingdom and posted a video of them with Dara getting tickets for a ride.

Bom apparently arrived in the Philippines on April 1, according to fan Len who was able to get her autograph at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and posted a video of it on Twitter.

Thank you Bom! Enjoy your stay here in the PH!” the fan tweeted.

On her Instagram, Dara posted photos of herself in Tagaytay after wrapping up her Penshoppe Meet and Greet event last April 2.

Credits: Manila Bulletin

No comments:

Post a Comment