Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sandara Park Switches Ideal Type to Kang Dong Won?

After finding out that Won Bin is off the market, it appears 2NE1’s Sandara Park has switched gears.

Dara, who frequently named Won Bin as her ideal type, recently revealed to reporters, “I said that Won Bin was my ideal type, but sadly, he’s found another lover. 

She continued, “I always imagined my man to be like a lead from a movie. Kang Dong Won vaguely comes to mind as an ideal type. 

Despite her public crushes, however, Sandara Park also revealed that she wants to focus on work for now. However, she added, “If Kang Dong Won asks me to marry him, then I might waver. I want to feel security soon. 

2NE1 recently made its comeback with Falling in Love, the first in a series of singles set to be released every month until October. 

Credits: MWave

No comments:

Post a Comment