Monday, July 15, 2013

Park Bom says her legs just don′t gain weight

What’s the secret to Park Bom’s sexy legs?
There is none. She’s just born with it.

On July 15’s broadcast of SBS power FM’s 2 O’clock Escape- Cultwo Show, 2NE1 appeared as guests to talk about its new song.

During the recording, the members talked about their bodies, making Park Bom note that her legs don’t gain weight.

“Only my legs don’t gain weight,” said Park Bom. “It’s to the point where it gets tiring when I dance. I only gain weight in my upper body.”
While everyone laughed at the visuals being drawn in their heads, Park Bom added, “Personally, for me, it’s a struggle, so I don’t do a lot of leg exercises.”

The 2NE1 members also mentioned that they felt a bit burdened about looking good on the way to the airport. 

Photo Credit: SBS, Mnet
Credits: MWave

No comments:

Post a Comment