Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sandara Park celebrates her 27th birthday!

Sandara Park celebrated her birthday with a short post and a new selca on me2day.

Sandara posted, “What’s up? I am now 26! In a few minutes I’ll be 27! I’m enjoying the moment! I finished my schedule, and I’ve returned to the hotel! Tomorrow we’re happily doing the ‘Girls Awards’ [in Japan], and in a bit we’ll be returning to Korea! Yours very truly, young Dara.”

The idol shared a photo of herself with her fingers posed to represent the number ’21′ for 2NE1. Fans are noticing that with her hair pulled back from her face, ‘Young Dara’ looks more like she’s in her early 20s, instead of being close to 30.

They commented, “First of all happy birthday. It’s okay if you’re one year older because you still look young,” and “You should take the crown for youngest-looking person. I think you’ll still have that face even if you get older.”

In related news, 2NE1 was recently chosen by MTV as the ‘2011 Best New Band in the World.’

Source + Photo: Osen
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment