Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dara gives 2NE1′s MAMA trophy a kiss!

On November 29th, Mnet hosted its 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards, where 2NE1 walked away with the Daesang Award for ‘Song of the Year‘ for “I Am The Best” and the Best Group Vocal Performance Award for “Lonely

With the happy news Sandara went to her me2day, and revealed the photo above with the words, “Aigoo..^^;;; I was dead tired! Ha, I did things here and there all day, and I’m embarrassed to take a picture of my face ㅠ But I wanted to thank everyone! Today the four of us came to the festival excited! Had a lot of fun! We were happy to see Will.I.Am Oppa +.+ and felt the happiness while performing on stage again! 2NE1 Let’s Play! ^0^”.

Netizens commented, “Unnie~Congratulations 2NE1♥BLACKJACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, “2NE1 congratulations! For me you are the BEST! The performance was SO COOL! Goodnight Dara onnie!”, “good night and have a safe trip back!!! ^^ 2NE1 jjang!!!”.

Congratulations again to 2NE1!

Source + Image: me2day
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment