Friday, February 18, 2011

Me2day Update: Dara [2/18]

Translation: "Good morning~!!! ^.^ Another of yesterday’s photos~! “You got the fire”~ I finally took a picture using this pose!~ People strangely trying, although they did… When the picture was taken on the roller coaster with the ‘I’ve got the fire’ pose, Minzy~ Although she tried hard!…Probably not able to take this picture!"
Translation: "Wassup! With Dalong on vacation! I was a bit nervous about going to Japan in January of last year, but guide CL was able to show me around quite comfortably! Took this picture in the hotel lobby!!! Kya~ The memory of that time is fresh in my mind… Fresh! +.+ The photographer is the author!"
Translation: "With Dalong on vacation! Taken in Harajuku! Talking about sitting in a small restaurant* I didn’t know, but the kids could order~ Photographer is doing well!^_^"

Photos: 2NE1 Me2day
Translation: AA-CHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment