Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dara shares a pre-debut photo of herself floating on the ceiling?

On February 12th, 2NE1’s Dara shared a pre-debut picture  through her me2day of her self-named ‘11-line abs’.

The singer wrote, “A long time ago, before our debut and around the beginning of our debut, I’d bring a camera everywhere whenever we had a photoshoot and take pictures to leave a memory of it.  I think this was before my debut.. Our first jacket photoshoot.. This is Dal-ong showing off her sexy and healthy ‘11 line’ abs.. It’s already two years ago, kya~!  Pictures of memory, I’m storing them all hehehe…”

Although the picture looks like she’s somehow defying gravity, Dara revealed that she’s actually lying on the floor, and the picture was just flipped to achieve the effect.

Fans commented, “Even if I flip the picture, it still looks like you’re on the ceiling”, “Where’s your abs? You look so skinny, what do you eat??,” and “Fashionista!!! Two years ago and now, still so cool~”.

Source: Allkpop & Newsen via Nate 

No comments:

Post a Comment