Friday, January 28, 2011

President YG doesn't mind YG Artist for imitating him?

YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyunsuk’s voice is infamous as YG artists are always imitating his voice in a high, nasally and comic way. Yang Hyunsuk said in an interview:
“My artists are always imitating me, so of course I would watch the shows they’re on. They never do this in front of me but when I see them imitating my voice on shows, I think ‘Ah! So they always fool around like this’ and ‘Ah! So my tone is like this’. I’m not unhappy with the imitations, in fact I find it very interesting.”
He also said that he likes PSY and Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Seungri’s imitations the most, stating:
“When I saw G-Dragon and PSY imitating me on a show, I thought it was very similar and very funny. Seungri imitated my voice at last years YG Family concert. It was very well done.”
Source: StarMT via Baidu
Translations: koreaboo
Credits: Big Bang Updates & 21Bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment