Sunday, January 9, 2011

Minzy Gets Dissed?

Singer IU’s back dancer is gaining a lot of attention from the netizens.

Every time IU’s cute stage in on, one male back dancer would always stand next to her and put on various playful expressions and have gained a lot of attention.

He’s been called “Bong Dancer” because he looks like the actor, Bong Tae Gyu and he’s been doing many couple dances with IU, making all the uncle fans jealous.

But on his mini hompie, he uploaded a picture of himself and wrote a nickname that dissed 2NE1′s member Minzy and have been receiving comments from the netizens.

Netizens wrote, “Do you happen to know what that word means?”, “You should take care of your image and IU’s image as well,” “I was a fan of yours but I’m pretty disappointed.

This surprised the Netizens and his mini hompie has been an issue and he replied by saying, “It’s a mess. I didn’t know it had that kind of meaning and I used it without knowing about the word. It was wrong of me. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to diss her like that. If there was any misunderstanding, I would like to apologize. I apologize with my head bowed,” and he apologized.

++ The Korean journalist who wrote this article didn’t give us the NICKNAME that the backup dancer used that was offensive & dissing Minzy. That message in the picture was the backup dancer’s apology & said he didn’t know his nickname was dissing her.

Source: news.nate.com
Translator: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment