Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Jeon Somi and Minzy sings 2NE1’s “Lonely” together

Jeon Somi’s dream to meet Minzy has come true!

On the recent episode of “Sister’s Slam Dunk Season 2” on February 10, members Kim Sook, Hong Jin Kyung, Han Chae Young, Kim Ye Won, Hong Jin Young, Gong Minzy, and Jeon Somi gathered for the first time.

Then the staff said, “There is a fangirl among the members,” and Jeon Somi revealed, “I actually really like Gong Minzy.”

During Jeon Somi’s individual interview, she said, “I listened to 2NE1 songs ever since I was little. I even owned 2NE1’s official goods, but my mom ripped it.

When she got a chance to deliver a video message to Gong Minzy, Jeon Somi became quite nervous like any fangirl, saying, “This is so hard to say!

Later, she worked up the courage and said to the camera, “You’re a singer that I really like and respect, and I am so nervous to be a fellow cast member with you. I don’t know if I’ll be able to talk well.

The singer even worried, “What if I make her (Gong Minzy) feel uncomfortable? Okay, I’ll do my best to not overwhelm her.

As she sat next to Gong Minzy at the gathering, Jeon Somi said shyly, “I can’t look at her,” and told Gong Minzy, “I dreamed of becoming a singer because of you. I am overly happy.

To express gratitude, Gong Minzy held Jeon Somi’s hand and said, “Let’s become close!

Afterwards, the two singers sang a bit of 2NE1’s “Lonely” together, which was Jeon Somi’s audition song that got her accepted into JYP Entertainment.

Check the video below!
Credits: Soompi 
Video: OST Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment