Friday, March 8, 2013

“2NE1’s ‘I AM THE BEST’ MV is an assault on the eyes….”- Clash magazine

That was Matthew Josephs’ last line on his article on Clash magazine that was featured last January 3.
“…,and I mean that in a good way.” And that’s the continuation.

According to his article, he is obsessed with K-pop. He shows it through writing about it, doing photo shoots based on it, and listening to GG’s ‘Genie’ over and over.

He describes the ‘I AM THE BEST’ MV as a fashion genius.

Matthew Josephs is the Clash Fashion Director. Clash magazine is a well-known music and fashion magazine based in the United Kingdom which started in 2004. Its editor is Simon Harper.

Here’s Matthew Josephs’ full article:
Video Stars: 2NE1 'I AM THE BEST'
I'm sure by now everyone and their mother knows I'm obsessed with K-pop. This music video imo is fashion genius. The list of designers CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy wear is endless, starting with new up and comers Sophie Hulme and Gemma Slack to street staple Cassette Playa and then finishing on silver reflective Gareth Pugh show pieces. This music video is an assault on the eyes, and I mean that in a good way.

Source: clashmusic.com
Credits: DKpopNews

No comments:

Post a Comment