Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dara makes a surprise visit to Gummy's fan meeting!

Sandara Park showed her support for labelmate Gummy by paying a visit to her 10th anniversary fan meeting.

On February 20, Gummy uploaded a photo via YG Entertainment’s official me2day account and wrote, “Sandara made a surprise visit to my 10 anniversary fan meeting! I was so surprised, and I ended up crying. Thank you so much Sandara and I love you, YG family.

In the photo, Sandara and Gummy shared the YG family love by making friendly pose together in a greenroom. Both of them also showed great looks with their own unique styles.

Netizens commented, “I didn’t know Sandara and Gummy were that close,” “The blond hair looks good on Gummy,” “Sandara Park is awesome!” and more. 

Credits:  DKpopNews

No comments:

Post a Comment