Friday, February 3, 2012

Park Bom Updates, "We're at Dara's Second Home Country"!

Earlier today, 2NE1’s Park Bom updated fans on 2NE1’s whereabouts on her me2day. She wrote, “Currently, we’re at Dara’s second home country, Phillipines. Riding in a Jeepney and taking a commemorative photo~ It’s so cool!” She also uploaded the photo of herself and Sandara.

In the photo, both are smiling at the camera as they held on to the rails inside the vehicle. Netizens commented, “I’m so jealous~ Have fun guys!” “They’re adorable,” and “It’s freezing here, but it must be warm in the Philippines. Have a good time guys~

Meanwhile, Sandara also updated fans on her me2day as well, showing off her unique fashion style. 

Earlier today, Sandara updated her fans with a new post and photos on her me2day. She wrote, “Real-time me2day! Currently, I’m out in the ocean fishing.

In the photos, Sandara showed off her unique fashion, matching a blue starred track jacket with colorful leggings.  She added, “Nah this isn’t for me. I couldn't catch any fish...All the other members are taking a lot of photos so I might as well too. We’ll head out to the city for a tour once we eat.
Netizens commented, “She’s so unique,” “I’ve tried fishing too, and I get really frustrated when I can’t catch any,” “Have fun,” and more.

Source: Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment