Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Melon Music releases Yearly Chart for 2011!

Melon has released a collective report of the best hits on their website for 2011!

BEST OVERALL HITS 

The most popular song in 2011 was none other than T-ARA‘s “Roly Poly“, being the most streamed and downloaded song overall. It’s catchy, upbeat melody and easy-to-follow dance moves have been a big hit with the fans. GG‘s addictive track “I Cheated” featuring Park Bom earned the #2 slot, while the ladies of 2NE1 secured two spots on the Top-10 list with their hit song “I Am the Best” at #3, and “Ugly” at #9.

Best Overall Hits (2011.01.02~12.10)
1.) T-ARA – Roly Poly
2.) GG – I Cheated (feat. Park Bom)
3.) 2NE1 – I Am the Best
4.) B2ST – On Rainy Days
5.) Leessang – I Turned Off the TV
6.) 2NE1 – Ugly
7.) SISTAR – So Cool
8.) 4MEN – Once In A Lifetime
9.) IU – Good Day
10.) miss A – Good-bye Baby

MOST DOWNLOADED

6 of the 10 artists on the Top-10 Most Downloaded tracks of 2011 were female, including T-ARA who came in at #1 with “Roly Poly”, 2NE1′s “I Am the Best” at #3, miss A and their song “Good-bye Baby” at #5, Davichi with “Don’t Say Goodbye” at #6, SISTAR‘s “So Cool” at #7, SECRET with “Shy Boy” at #9, and soloist G.NA rounded out the top 10 with “Black and White
 
Most Downloaded (2011.01.02~12.10)
1.) T-ARA – Roly Poly
2.) GG – I Cheated (feat. Park Bom)
3.) 2NE1 – I Am the Best
4.) Leessang – I Turned Off the TV
5.) miss A – Good-bye Baby
6.) Davichi – Don’t Say Goodbye
7.) SISTAR – So Cool
8.) Kim Bum Soo – Please
9.) Secret – Shy Boy
10.) G.NA – Black and White

ALBUM CHART
 
Infinite Challenge‘s West Coast Highway Music Festival came in at #1 on the list of most-sold albums in 2011, each track on the album breaking the top 100 song list of the year. Survival program ‘I Am a Singer‘ was obviously a huge hit this year, as two of the albums from the program have broke the top 10 list. Leessang‘s ‘AsuRa BalBalTa‘ secured the #2 spot, while GD&TOP‘s 4th mini-album came in at #3. Four of Big Bang‘s albums broke the Top-50 list of most-sold albums in 2011, displaying their undying international fame.

Album Chart (2011.01.02~12.10)
1.) Infinite Challenge – West Coast Highway Music Festival
2.) Leessang – AsuRa BalBalTa
3.) GD&TOP – GD&TOP 1st Full-Length album
4.) Big Bang – Big Bang’s 4th Mini-Album
5.) I Am a Singer – Survival ‘I Am a Singer’ 2nd Contest
6.) IU – Real
7.) Ooh La La Session – Super Star K3 Top 11 Part 1
8.) I Am a Singer – Survival ‘I Am a Singer’ Contest 3-2
9.) 4MEN – The Artist
10.) Girls’ Generation – ‘The Boys’ The 3rd Album

Source & Image(s) : Melon 
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment