Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sandara Park is feeling depressed because…?

On September 20th, Sandara Park expressed her disappointment in missing the last episode of ‘2NE1 tv‘.

Writing through her me2day account, Sandara said, “Today is the 2nd day of our Japanese concert. It’s a busy time for us. But… today’s episode of ’2NE1 TV’ will be the last. And… I won’t be able to watch it live today, nor its playbacks. Can you guys cheer me up?  I think I’ll do good at the concert if you do.”

Sandara attached a cute photo to further express feelings, and fans gushed over the lovely star and her adorable doodles on the photo. It seems like Time is always on her mind, as Dara reprimanded herself by adding a graphic that said, “Pay attention!

Netizens left encouraging messages, saying, “Come back after your successful tour!” and “It’s a shame that it’s the last episode. I’m too addicted!

In related news, 2NE1 held their first debut concert in Japan on the 20th for their live series in Kobe, Osaka, and Yokohama.

Source + Photos: Osen via Naver
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment