Friday, May 27, 2011

Sandara Park the… shoe designer?

Sandara Park has transformed into a sneaker designer.

On May 27th, Dara uploaded a picture through her me2day account along with the message, “Tada!!! This is a sneaker that I made directly at Adidas!!! Isn’t it totally cute? You’ll probably know when you see it, but I made it while thinking of Blackjacks! Designer San’s first product!!! Even though this is a one-of-a-kind shoe, it feels like a waste to wear it by myself, I want it to be ‘couple’ shoes with Blackjacks~ I will think about it!”
Netizens were drawn to the stylish, cute design of Dara’s shoes, which had the perfect harmony of black with pink stripes.

Netizens commented, “I want to have couple shoes with you, unnie” and “The shoes are cute and pretty.”

Source: TV Report via Nate
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment