Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Wanted’s Jay McGuiness spotted sporting a “I Love 2NE1″ shirt!

Jay McGuiness of British idol group The Wanted was recently spotted wearing an “I♡2NE1,” which has been receiving much interest from Blackjacks.

This is not the first time McGuiness has shown interest in 2NE1. A Wanted Wednesday video features Jay singing the chorus of 2NE1’s hit number “I Am the Best,” while he praised the ladies via Twitter.

McGuiness wore the shirt in an appearance on a TV program on the UK’s TV T4. The shirt has the words “I♡2NE1” printed largely against the simple white backdrop of the tee. A key feature of the shirt is the red heart, which has the word “twoanyone” (투애니원) written inside the heart in Korean.

This is way too cute! I guess he really likes them,” reacts one netizen while another stated, “He’s even worn a shirt to show his love for them!

Source & Image: Osen via Nate
Credits: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment